Friday, October 7, 2011

October 3n30 Challenge:Week 1

Woohoo!! I had a great week!  I am very pleased to report my progress.

1) Go to bed @9 am, wake up at 5:30--I did this Monday-Friday...yeah for me!

2)Go to the gym 4 times a week- check again!...going to the gym today was REALLY hard but I thought about having to do the linkup and that really help me. 


3)I want to be a more efficient work
3a) getting to work at 8:30...I still need to work on this one...
3b)making it to the Tuesday and Thursday meeting-so far so good
3c)Staying focus...this is a hard one for me, I am easily distracted and it seems that it is a conspiracy, as soon as I start a project...distractions, distractions, distractions.....

I am very happy with my accomplishments this week...lets hope I can keep my mojo...

On another note,  I really need to spice up this blog.  I am not much of a writer (engineer by trade)
but it is soooo boring...I will try to work on this in my spare time (might be a while with 2 young kids I rarely every have any spare time).

No comments:

Post a Comment