Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jan Week 2 Status Update

Hello 3in30 Community...time to let everyone know how I did..

1) I give myself a C minus.  I did not make it to the lab by 9:00am.  I will work on  improving this for week 3.

2)We made it to church this week and last week! Yeah..it feels great going to church.  I was so tempted to stay home today...I over slept and was SO tired (I think my allergies are acting up) but I pushed myself and we made it.

3)I  met this goal! I did not watch tv on Mon. or Wed.  Now what did I do with that extra 45 mins I couldn't tell you.  I still have a long list of todo's.  I will keep track next week so I can see where the time is going.

How did everyone do last week? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm considering logging my time, even without a lot of tv in my life...seems like I just need to give myself a deadline for each task, not just my yearly goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it goo to go to church and enjoy time with other Christians? Great job!

    ReplyDelete