Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Goals

I am excited for the beginning of a new month.  The weather is usually beautiful in Texas.  I hope to take advantage of the great weather..taking the kids for walks to the park and hopefully riding my bike with the hubby.  We haven't rode our bikes in 6 yrs!  So hopefully this will be the year that changes that.  I am also excited for another month to try and reach my goals...yeah.

March Goals

1) Finish Decorating and Organizing my Daughters room...I have lots of great decoring ideas (IMO) and now I just need to get cracking.  I will post pics of the finished project..(see how I have already claimed victory...the room will be finished this month).

2)Finish a documentation project at work.

3)Declutter for an hour every Thursday morning.

I am excited to read about everyones goals for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment