Monday, April 2, 2012

March Wrap Up & April Goals

Spring is here...I am so excited for the great weather in Texas.  March wasn't as sucessful as I anticpated ("hang heads in shame")..but it was not my fault.

1) Finish my Daughters room-I would say that I am 50% complete.  I wasn't able to put up the decal which will determine alot of other design choices.  I have to wait 3 weeks after painting.  I will put up the decal the second week of April.

2)Finish a project at work- I didn't receive the information that was needed until a week ago..so I just got started.

3)Declutter for an hour every Thursday- For the past two weeks I was able to accomplish this goal.  I do have alot more declutting to do..so this will be a goal for April.

April Goals

1) Finish my Daughters room & Finish the project from work
2)Declutter for 2 hours a week
3)Work on being a better wife & reading " A wife after God's own heart"


I know it is more like 4 goals..but since I have an head start on finishing my Daughter's room I should be able to do it.


3)

No comments:

Post a Comment