Sunday, November 6, 2011

3in30 Challenge November Goals: Week 1

Hello World..It's time to give an update for the first week of November. 

1)Go to bed at 9 pm, wake up at 5:30 am- I did pretty good with the going to bed part..getting up on Monday and Tuesday didn't happen.  I did get up the other days of the week. I also won't make it to bed on time tonight, it is 9:22 and I am just doing my update.   I want this to be a natural part of my routine.  I think it will take a while, hopefully by the end of the year.

2)Lose 4 pounds- This did not start out so well.  I just had the hardest time getting myself motivated until I read Meredith's blog.  She has lost twenty something pounds.  I thought that was so awesome and it really helped me get my mojo back.  So I made it to the gym three times.  This week I need to focus on my eating habits. 

3)Organize my closet- I thought long and hard about my third goal and then it dawned on me that my closet is a COMPLETE mess. It is almost impossible to find anything in there so this will be the third goal.  I haven't started yet but I plan on doing 15mins. a day for the rest of the month.

I have lots of things I wanted to talk about but I am completely beat.  I have been working ALL day.  I swear everytime I thought I was done, there was something else to do.  So now I am just going to take a break.  I hope I can find sometime to blog during the week.  I hope everyone has a successful second week. Good luck! 

1 comment:

  1. If you need weight loss support, I am your gal! If you want to see my story- http://www.samsnoggin.com/2010/08/boring-details.html
    Thanks for the visit to my blog, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete